Tuesday 14 August 2012

The inevitable About Me post! *waves*

Hi there!

My name is Siobhan, and I'd like to welcome you to the Pixel & Kohl beauty blog :-)

I've been lurking on a few beauty blogs for a while, and this inspired me to start my own! I'm always recommending products to friends, checking out Amazon for a haul of bargains, checking out YouTube videos... generally being a little obsessed with all things beauty related!

I've posted up a couple of review blogs, but this site still feels a bit impersonal, hence this post!

I'd like to get to know fellow beauty obsessives, so here's a little big up my bad self in case you were wondering ;-)

I'm from Glasgow. It really does rain as much here as you may have heard it does. I'm a girl on the outside and a boy on the inside, there's nothing I enjoy more than being at home, with deep conditioner in my hair, oil on my nails, mask on my face, in front of the ps3 with a cup of chai tea :-)

I work at an extras casting agency, before this I was a graphic design student at SAE Institute, before that I was a litigation manager, before that I was a law student, before that I worked in finance, before that I was a physics student. I'm consistent in my indecisiveness!

I aim to have as few people as possible on my personal Facebook page, because true friends are the best kind, and they're rare.

I am currently learning 3d software for animation, presumably to try and get into making video games. It's fun, and the more I think about that, and the less I think about an end goal, the better I get on.

My top beauty obsessions are: OPI nail polishes, deep conditioners, serums, oils, and mascara.

I don't think I will ever join a gym. The best changes you can make in your life are ones that give you enough enjoyment to make you continue with them. I love speed skating and swimming, and I wish I made more time in my life for both.

I believe in the saying that magic is science we don't understand yet. I adore the fact that we're all, originally, made of stardust (yes, that IS the technical term!).

I hate shopping. In shops. The Internet is honestly the best thing ever invented. I make exceptions for little boutique and vintage shops I find locally.

I could go on, but I won't ;-)

So, if you're reading this, say hello if you like, I'm very friendly :-)

Alternatively, you can follow me on Twitter or Facebook, links in the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment